Saturday, February 6, 2021

iFit Meet and Greet Challenge Lepenjica Waterfall Interval Walk - John Peel

Today is Saturday, but I did this walk on Thursday. This was the second walk in the iFit Trainer Meet and Greet Challenge for February. This is my second walk in the Meet and Greet and it's the second trainer that I've already met before. I did the Niagara Hiking Mini Series. I like him as a trainer. I will probably look for some of his other walks as well. He has several of them. Some of them are short and some are much longer. I'm currently looking for programs that aren't too long per workout and don't have a ton in the series. I'm not really ready for another large commitment like the 2 Mile Challenge which was 30 workouts. I still haven't finished the one that was super hard. 

Anyway, I don't remember a ton about this walk. There was a waterfall I know that much and we did intervals. I slowed the speed down since I wasn't going to survive the 3.0 MPH page. I'm pretty sure I did this whole walk without holding on. There wasn't much of an incline. 

My Walk

What it should have been 



No comments:

Post a Comment