Friday, April 7, 2017

Jessica Smith 20 Minute Seated Total Body Chair Workout


I finally got to walk after my broken foot experience. I'm still in the boot though so there isn't a lot I can do in terms of exercise. I really wanted to start working out though so I opted for a chair workout from Jessica Smith. I've done several of her other workouts including another chair workout. I really like her and the dog!

I'm not going to do a play by play of this one because I don't have time and I want to get caught up on the blog. All of the stuff was pretty simple, but I did have to give my arms a few breaks. My shoulders were sore going into this though so that's my excuse. I wasn't sore the next day from this one but it was nice to feel like I was getting back in the rhythm of working out. 

I don't have stats for the workout. I'm not even sure where my heart rate monitor is. I think it's in the bag of stuff from my car. Oh my poor car. That's a story for another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment