Sunday, February 28, 2021

iFit Trainer Meet and Greet Challenge Jog Away Workout Danielle Gray

Today is Sunday! I did this workout on Thursday. This was part of the February iFit Trainer Meet and Greet Challenge Twist. Every month, there is a challenge and you can earn a magnet if you complete it. February was the trainer meet and greet. There were 8 different workouts and each had a different trainer. This was a way of getting some exposure to different trainers. The first couple I had already workout with, but then everyone was new. So after the first 8, they released three more and called it a twist or a flash challenge. They released them individually over the course of about a week I think. Doing the last three, earned another magnet. Yay!

Okay so this was another studio walk. This was only my second studio walk. My first one with Jesse Corbin was part of the original 8 workouts in the iFit Trainer Meet and Greet Challenge. I was not a fan of that one so I was dreading this one. I was also not really looking forward to this incline. I was ready for an incline break and this one has a couple sections with 15% incline. It also involved jogging and there was no way that was going to happen. I can barely make it through walking at around 2.8 MPH for more than a few minutes so no jogging was going to happen. 

I have to admit that this studio workout was way better than the first one. The trainer was fun and adorable. I'm not saying that Jesse Corbin wasn't fun, but that whole workout had a super 80s bouncy vibe for me and this Jog Away Workout did not. I'm usually not a fan of the videos where the whole time it's all about the actual workout like we talk about the intervals, proper form and RPE stuff, but this trainer seemed to do a good job of intermixing some interesting or fun tidbits in the middle of the talk about the actual workout. 

I had to hold onto the bars for the bulk of this workout. I ended up setting my Apple watch to Other activity to make sure I got credit for all of my minutes. If my heart is going to be pumping out of my chest, I want to get credit for every single moment of it. I tried to find this workout in the library so I could show what the speeds were supposed to be, but it's not on the website. I was able to find it in the app, but I can't find it on the website. Weird. Oh well. 

When I get strong enough to do more of this type of workout, I'll probably look for it and do some of them. The trainer is super nice too. She's on an iFit Facebook group and she always comments if people tag her. She even commented on my post about this workout and I didn't tag her. I just included her name with no tag. 

My Walk



No comments:

Post a Comment