Wednesday, February 24, 2021

iFit South of France Beginner Walking Series Gouffre de Padirac Cave Walk, Padiriac, France Alex Gregory

Today is Wednesday and I did this walk today! I like to be on track with these pots. This walk was my last one in the iFit South of France Beginner Walking Series with Alex Gregory. It was supposed to be the fourth walk, but I went out of order. I knew this one was going to hurt. That 20% incline was not something I wanted to do. It was short though so it actually wasn't that bad. They slowed it way down to 1.6 MPH for the 20% and 1.9 for the 15% sections. This was totally doable and I never slowed the pace beyond what it was set to. Nothing went numb and nothing hurt too terribly badly. 

This walk was in a cave way down under the ground. Part of it had collapsed so there was daylight, but it was pretty deep. The scenery was nice. I did this walk this morning, but don't really remember much of what he said. He's just so mellow. He did say that stalactites and stalagmites only grow like 1 cm every 100 years or something crazy like that. I was surprised by that. Well now that this series is done, I'm not sure what I'll be doing next. Tomorrow is another part of the iFit Trainer Meet and Greet Twist, but after that, who knows! I have to walk every day until Sunday too so I can get whatever digital medal the Apple Watch has for this month. Check me out, free magnets and digital medals will make me exercise. 



My walk

No comments:

Post a Comment