Sunday, June 26, 2016

Review of Couch to 5K C25K Round 2 Week 4 Day 3 - The halfway point!

I made it through the halfway point of the program! Hubby came with me again and we rode the bikes again. I'm starting to think the bike thing isn't such a good idea. It gets us there faster and home faster, but OMG my legs were not really all that into this running thing after riding to the track. This was the same workout as the previous two where it was a five minute warm up followed by 3 minutes of jogging, then 90 seconds walking, 5 minutes jogging, 2-1/2 minutes walking, 3 minutes jogging, 90 seconds walking and 5 minutes of jogging. I had a hard time getting into the 12 minute mile pace on this workout. I ended up getting there for each run, but it was a fight each time. My fastest pace was a little off too. Oh well. I got through half of the program which means, I only have half to go! Although, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to do 10K trainer after I finish C25K which means, I'm not really done with my running in four weeks. :) Don't tell my legs that though.

I had that horrible pain again in my right side during the last couple runs. I was trying to push myself to keep a decent pace. Apparently my body just doesn't like that pace. My legs didn't hurt though. I didn't make any comments about the side pain in my post last year for Week 4 Day 3 of C25K though so it bothers me that it's happening. Oh well. Maybe I'll do better in round 3!

Polar M400 Screen Shots

Here are the screen shots from the workout. I had to edit this to include the correct pictures. I originally included the following workout. Oopsy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment