Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review of Beachbody 10 Minute Trainer Day 13: Abs, Upper Body, Total Body 2



Day 13:

Another day without Cardio and Core Cardio! Woot Woot! This would have been an amazing day if we could have swapped out Abs and swapped in Lower Body, but I had a day without Cardio or Cardio, so it was a win for me! 

Abs

It was interesting doing Abs first again. It hasn't been first on the calendar since the first time I did it on Day 3 of 10 Minute Trainer. I went into this determined to get through all the plank stuff on my toes! I did not want to go down to my knees! I was also determined to stay on my knee for the side plank stuff. I didn't quite succeed, but it was an improvement over previous attempts. I ended up down on my hip on each side during the side elbow plank kick thing and I ended up on my knees for the last couple seconds of Mountain Climbers and the three point plank knee thing. I forget what it's called. This workout is hard, but I got through it!

Upper Body

I really like this one. My upper body is strong and I don't have to modify! I tried to get further away from the wall during some of the chest moves. It didn't go as planned. By the 30 second point, I was so ready to go back a little closer to the door. My shoulders were killing me during this one. I tried to get further back for the bicep curl section too, but I think it messed with my form. I really want to fry out my biceps doing this workout, but it's just not happening. The band popped out on me a couple times during this workout. I really need a new band! You can see all the moves on my post from Day 1 of 10 Minute Trainer

Total Body 2

I got to do this one again and I love it! Some of the stuff is hard, but it's all totally doable. I love the bands because they make this workout, but it's hard to be consistent with positioning. It's also hard to tell if I'm getting stronger because I can't remember exactly where I was standing before. It's a lot easier to track progress with weights. I still like this workout though and this program. It's what I needed right now. After my Hammer & Chisel failure, I needed a workout that I could get through without doing a lot of modifications so I felt successful. I do feel successful doing this program and that's good when you're workout out at 265 pounds. You can see all the moves on my post from Day 11 of 10 Minute Trainer



Want to learn more? Watch the video!

If you want to learn more about the program, check out the video. If you decide you want to buy it, make sure you buy it from a Beachbody Coach so you get the free workout that comes with it. If you don't have a coach, you can get it from me. You can do the program for free if you sign up for the free trial of the Club Membership at Team Beachbody. With the trial, you get 30 days access to all of the workout programs in the Member Library of On Demand. 10 Minute Trainer is one of the programs and since it's a 4 week program, you can complete the program before the trial is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment