Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review of 10 Minute Trainer Day 14: Yoga Flex - 2 Weeks are Done!



Day 14: Two weeks done!

I'm halfway through 10 Minute Trainer's base package! The plan is to finish out the two weeks and then do the upgraded workouts that are available Team Beachbody On Demand. I'm not exactly sure how that will go. I could either do three workouts a day until I've done them all and then move on to another program, or I could use the basic program calendar and just swap out similar workouts. For example, there's an upper body workout in the basic program and there's One on One Upper with the upgraded DVDs, so I could just do that one when the basic calendar shows Upper Body. The only problem with that is that there's also a chest/back workout and an arms workout, but those don't have something in the basic program as a comparable workout. I'm not really sure what to do there, but I've got two weeks to decide. 

Yoga Flex

Day 14 was Yoga Flex. I like Sundays because it's just one 10 minute workout and it's a workout that doesn't make me all sweaty. I love Yoga! I love how tall I feel when I'm done. I feel all stretched out. It's great. I really wasn't in the mood to do anything today though. I had just watched the Patriots lose the AFC Championship Game so no Super Bowl for them this year and now it's like football is over for the season and it happened a couple weeks too soon! I don't really care who wins the Super Bowl now. I felt a lot better about that whole thing after doing this workout. I'm still bummed about missing out on winning $250 today though. I started playing the daily numbers. Hubby and I each picked a set of numbers because I thought I could put two sets of numbers on one ticket. I was wrong. I played his numbers instead of mine. Had I played my numbers, I would have won $250. I'm still kicking myself over that one. It gives me hope that I'll win eventually, but it's a 1 in 833 chance of winning that prize and I should have won it! Maybe his numbers will come up before the ticket is done on Monday. If you want to see all the moves, check out my post from Day 4 of 10 Minute Trainer


Want to learn more? Watch the video!

If you want to learn more about the program, check out the video. If you decide you want to buy it, make sure you buy it from a Beachbody Coach so you get the free workout that comes with it. If you don't have a coach, you can get it from me. You can do the program for free if you sign up for the free trial of the Club Membership at Team Beachbody. With the trial, you get 30 days access to all of the workout programs in the Member Library of On Demand. 10 Minute Trainer is one of the programs and since it's a 4 week program, you can complete the program before the trial is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment