Sunday, May 31, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 79: Build Legs


Day 79: Build Legs

Day 79 of the Lean Program of Body Beast was Build Legs. My last Leg Day for Body Beast! I'm glad it was Build Legs and not Bulk Legs! Build Legs is pretty torturous and I hurt for about four days after doing this workout, but it's an easier workout to get through than Bulk Legs. I'm not sure why I hurt for so long after this one. It's not like I hadn't done this one before. I've done it several. This level of soreness after the workout usually decreases the more you do the same workout, but maybe doing C25K that morning made it more challenging. I'm not really sure. All I know is that I was seriously concerned about being able to do C25K again on Saturday! I still had to pause the DVD during the section with the front lunges and the step up with reverse lunges. My balance still sucks doing all of those. I can't wait to do Tai Cheng to see if I can work on those balance issues! As you can see in my notes, I found this workout to be quite torturous. I'm not sure if it was because I did C25K that morning or because I did the workout after work. It wasn't too terribly hot that day, but it was really hard to convince myself to keep going. If it hadn't bee the last leg day of the round, I might not have been able to convince myself to keep going!

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the screen shot. As unimpressive as it is, as soon as I uploaded, that total activity shrank down quite a bit! It's highly annoying that it does that. 



1 comment:



  1. Oh thank you for the content, inspirational. Heres a product that helps many others lose weight and its really
    interesting! http://becomingskinny.com

    ReplyDelete