Sunday, May 31, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 80: Bulk Shoulders


Day 80: Bulk Shoulders

Day 80 of the Lean Program of Body Beast was Bulk Shoulders. At the beginning of this program, I dreaded doing both of the shoulder workouts. I have wimpy shoulders. I always have. My shoulders have made other days more difficult. My shoulders and triceps have notoriously given out before my chest so I've had a hard time frying out my chest in the past, but Body Beast has helped my shoulders! I'm still lifting wimpy weights on shoulder day, but my shoulders aren't stopping me on other days. I'm getting through these shoulder workouts and I'm not really sore the next day. I'm not really sure why I'm not getting DOMS in my shoulders even though I feel completely toasted after the workouts. Oh well. This was my last shoulder day. I gotta say that I'm not going to miss those Arnold Presses! Those things are torture! These shoulder workouts made me wish I had 8 pound weights! 

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. 



BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the BodyMedia screen shot for the workout. The activity minutes completely went away when I set up the sync with the phone. I really wish I knew why it did this stuff! 








No comments:

Post a Comment