Sunday, May 31, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 81: Bulk Back


Day 81: Bulk Back

Day 81 was Bulk Back! I really like Bulk Back, but I really didn't want to workout! I was sore, I was tired and I was a bit cranky. I got up and did it though. It was the last week of Body Beast and I fought hard to get here so I had to finish it up. It was bad enough that I was going to finish on Sunday instead of Saturday which meant workout on Sunday which is hike day. I couldn't roll it over into the following week and do more double workouts with Body Beast and C25K. I learned my lesson the day before. 

I did the modified pull ups on my belly for this one again. I really like doing them that way. I don't feel it in my lower back, but I really feel it in my lats which is where I should feel it. In the past, I've felt some crunchies in my left shoulder while doing the lat pullovers, but I didn't feel it this time, which made me uber happy. I think I'm going to miss this workout! I might have to buy the program while it's on sale just so I can do the ones that I like even if I don't do another full round.

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the BodyMedia screen shot for the workout. The activity minutes completely went away when I set up the sync with the phone. I really wish I knew why I did this stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment