Saturday, May 16, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 67: Bulk Back


Day 67: Bulk Back

Day 67 of the Lean Program of Body Beast was Bulk Back! I really like this workout! I love back workouts! This time I did the modified pull ups on my belly with the band on the low part of the door like we did in the Total Body workout instead of having it on the top section of the door and being up on my knees like they do in this video. I really felt it more in my back this time and it didn't make my lower back hurt like doing it up on my knees does. I'm pretty happy with discovering that. I didn't do anything different with the weights this time. Later in the day my back felt pretty fried, but it wasn't sore the next day. It was interesting doing this week a little mixed up. I liked having to check the calendar every day and not knowing what I was going to be doing the next day. For some reason, 21 Day Fix having the same workout on each day of the week really worked for me, but with Body Beast it felt like it made it drag on. My legs were still killing me from Build Legs on Tuesday!

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the screen shot. Impressive I know. (NOT!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment