Saturday, May 16, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 68: Bulk Arms


Day 68: Bulk Arms

Day 68 of the Lean Program of Body Beast was Bulk Arms! Last time I did this, I did 2, 5, 10 on the Hammer Curls. It just wasn't enough so I went back to 5, 10, 15. It was pretty hard. I had to pause the DVD, but I made it through and didn't drop the weights. The next day, my biceps were killing me! I really should have gotten 8 pound weights for this program, but it's kinda pointless now. Maybe for the next round, but maybe by then, I'll be strong enough that I won't need the 8 pounders! I really like this workout. I did better with the tricep kickbacks this time around. I still did the 2, 5, 10 combo and the 10s are still too heavy (another reason for the 8 pounders), but I only had to take one break on each side for the last set in the progressive set. I found that to be pretty awesome! 

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the screen shot. Check it out NO total activity minutes. Crazy crazy crazy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment