Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 41: Bulk Shoulders


Day 41: Bulk Shoulders

Day 41 was Bulk Shoulders. I kinda like this workout. I'm not a huge fan of the Arnold Press. That one just kills me. When I started this workout program, I thought that shoulder day would be the hardest day for me, but turns out I was wrong. I don't even think I've gotten DOMS in my shoulders at all for the entire program. I've gotten a smidge of it in my read delts I think, but other than, I've been DOMS free after shoulder day. It's actually kinda nice because I like going into rest day without pain! 

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. The same stuff was hard this time as it was last time. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's my screen shot. Another unimpressive screen shot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment