Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 42: Rest Day


Day 42: Rest Day

Day 42 was Rest Day and this was the end of Week 6. This was the halfway point for this program. It seems like it's been way more than 6 weeks though. I really need to get my nutrition in gear. Not only am I not losing weight at this point, but I'm gaining weight. I'm trying so hard to be optimistic, but it might actually be working against me. At this point, I'm trying to just get through the rest of this program and move on to something with more cardio. I'm not making any effort really to change my diet. I'm eating too many cookies and too much cake. I'm eating out too much as well. Part of it is because this program just makes me so hungry and I can't deal with the hunger and getting through the program. This program is supposed to put on muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. My jeans still fit, so I'm holding out hope that I'm not really getting bigger. I'm getting stronger. I know I'm holding onto a bunch of extra water and I'm sure my colon has a bunch of extra weight in it since I'm eating denser foods, but I really do need to ditch the desserts. I'm not going to kill myself over it though. I've got a lot going on with the family stuff. I'm going to just be happy that I'm not giving up with this program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment