Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 43: Bulk Chest



Day 43: Bulk Chest

Day 43 was Bulk Chest. I'm on the backstretch now! I'm past the halfway point! It was weird doing the Monday workout on a Tuesday, but I got through it. I was tired, but I got up and I did it. I didn't end up sore after this one. I can't lift more weight so I might have to drop the weight and push the form or something. I'm not really sure at this point. Some of the stuff is pretty challenging. My body is burning while doing some of it, but I'm not sore the next day. I'm so ready for this program to be over. I was so in love with this one on the first day, but the love is dwindling. I love some of the workouts, but others are just annoying. I'm gaining weight and it's started to really drag me down. I've been seriously contemplating giving up on this. I feel like I need to finish the program, but I also feel like if I go at it like this for another 6 weeks, it might be bad for me. I'm trying to think of this as a Bulk Phase of my life. That's the title of this phase of the program, and it's turning out to be just that. I'm up 12 pounds now. I know some of it's just water, but I'm scared to find out how much of it is actual fat! My jeans still fit. I keep holding onto that thought. As long as my jeans fit, I can continue to live in denial that I'm gaining weight. 

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the amazing (okay not really) screen shot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment