Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 44: Bulk Legs



Day 44: Bulk Legs

Day 44 was Bulk Legs. We've already established that I'm just no longer a fan of this workout. I got through it though. I've decided that I need to do something different next week. I've been doing 10 pounds for the lunges, I'm going to do 5 pounds, 10 pounds and 15 pounds. We'll see how that goes next week. This workout can still make me sore. I didn't do any foam rolling the night I did this one. Hubby wasn't home to force me to roll and I usually put it off until he tells me how much better I feel when I do it. I was a little sore the next day, but not as bad I thought I would have been since I didn't roll. I was pretty happy with how it went. My balance still sucks on the front and back lunges. I really need to do Tai Cheng and see if I can improve my balance, but after the weight I've gained doing BodyBeast, I think it will be a bit before I do Tai Cheng. I think my plan is to do 21 Day Fix Extreme next. I'm not really sure. I've got several weeks to make that decision though. I still had to pause for the front and back lunges and for the side to side squats. My back was still a bit sore during the side to side squats too. I need to work on my posture for that one. Using the kettlebell seems to have helped, but I still need to work on it. 

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Woot Woot! Look at those activity minutes! More than the cardio workout! 


No comments:

Post a Comment