Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beacbody Body Beast Day 45: Bulk Arms


Day 45: Bulk Arms

Day 45 of Body Beast was Bulk Arms. This is one of my favorite workouts of the phase. I'm still really slow during the concentration hammer curls. I had to pause the DVD. I'm going to try doing 2, 5 and 10 next time instead of 5, 10, and 15. I'm hoping that if I can do the reps a little faster than they'll be more effective. I'm going to focus on squeezing at the top. The tricep kickbacks were killer, but I didn't have to pause this time. It's kind of weird though that my triceps hurt worse after Bulk Back than they do after Bulk Arms. Something about those Lat Pullovers in Bulk Back that just kills my triceps every time! 

The Worksheet


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's my rather unimpressive screen shot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment