Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 46: Beast Cardio


Day 46: Beast Cardio

Day 46 was Beast Cardio. I was supposed to do Beast Abs too, but since I bailed on Beast Abs a few weeks ago, I just haven't cared about doing Beast Abs since. I haven't even tried to motivate myself to do it. I just dwell on the fact that the one guy just annoys me so much during Beast Cardio that I just don't have any desire to force myself to do two workouts. I did Beast Cardio, but I snuck in a rest day that wasn't scheduled. I woke up on Friday and my wrist was just killing me. I have flareups of carpal tunnel syndrome and it was bad that morning. I didn't think it would be a good idea to do all the burpees, plyo push ups and mountain climbers. I took the rest day and then had a hard time convincing myself to workout the next day. We were scheduled to spend the day in a hospital 2-1/2 hours from home. I wanted to sleep in. Since I was then 2 days behind schedule, it would have been easy to just skip the workout. I've really jacked this whole schedule up. I'm two days behind right now as far as keeping Chest Day on Monday, but I'm two weeks behind due to getting sick. If I slip any further behind, my 12 week program will take 16 weeks to get through. I'm trying not to let that get to me, but I really just want to be done with this program. This has been my longest program so far. I did a 60 day program, an 8 week program and a 21 day program. Going to a 90 day program after that has been challenging. 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the screen shot. I think my Total Activity went down, but my Vigorous went up.


No comments:

Post a Comment