Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 47: Bulk Back


Day 47: Bulk Back

Day 47 was Bulk Back. It was Sunday. I really just wanted a rest day! I like having Rest Day on Sunday! I got up to do my phone calls for my second job, but nothing was open. I suppose that's a good thing since it forced me to workout. It would have been easy to just not workout, but I did it. I just have to get through one more day and then it's rest day! I didn't really feel like I fried out my back today. I'm not really sure what else to do. I've upped the weights. I think my form on back day is pretty decent. I'm thinking of dropping the weights a little bit and focus on squeezing at the top. I need a stronger resistance band so the modified pull ups are more effective, but I can't really spend any money right now. Back day is one of my favorite workouts! Oddly enough, the annoying guy isn't in this workout. Hmmmmm, imagine that. 

The Worksheet

Here is the worksheet.


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the screen shot. Two whole minutes of activity. Woot Woot. LOL. 



No comments:

Post a Comment