Sunday, April 26, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 48: Bulk Shoulders


Day 48: Bulk Shoulders

Day 48 was Bulk Shoulders. I didn't feel like I had fried my back out on Back Day, but when I woke up for Shoulder Day, I realized that I had. I had DOMS in my back. It's pretty rare for me to get that these days. I used to get it when I was working out at the gym. Doing your back with dumbbells can be a bit challenging. The machines at the gym gave me a chance to really hit my back from all angles. I could also do back extensions at the gym and get my lower back, but I was pretty stoked for what DOMS I was able to pull off from the workout yesterday. This shoulder workout is killer. The move with the plate is just torture! Also, the Arnold Press is another torture. . It felt good. I felt pretty well fried out. I love Shoulder Day because it means rest day is next! I still feel like a wimp though using 2 pounds weights for parts of this workout. 

The Worksheet 

Here's the worksheet for Bulk Shoulders. 



BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's yet another unimpressive screen shot. I'm really looking forward to doing another cardio based program and seeing some high calorie burns. These numbers are getting depressing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment