Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 40: Bulk Back


Day 40: Bulk Back

Day 40 was Bulk Back. I like this workout! I feel strong in this workout! I did this workout a day late though because when I woke up to do this workout, I had a text that there was a family emergency. I didn't have time to do the workout. I contemplated how to handle it and decided to just do it the next day and just be a day behind. I figured that I would be missing some other days as well due to the family issue. The sucky part about that is that it moved my rest day off of Sunday. I really liked having rest day on Sunday because it's my one day off that I get with hubby. I want to be able to hike on Sundays and working out before a hike can be sucky. On the upside though, I've really been missing being a weekday rest day. I like having one day off midweek that I can set my alarm later and sleep in. Oh well. it is what it is. Okay so the workout was good. I upped some of the weights. I didn't end up very sore the following day though. 

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. I couldn't get the BodyMedia app to work and I almost put the workout off because of it, but I did the workout and just gave up with the app and did the workout. I'm glad that I did it when I did though. Hubby came home from work early that day and I don't think I would have gotten the workout in had I not done it when I did. Now that I'm a day off the schedule, I've got to be really diligent about getting my workouts done. It's going to be really easy to just be like oh whatever, I'm behind, what's another day. I can't let this get me down. I'm already pretty bummed about the fact that I'm not losing weight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment