Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 37: Bulk Legs


Day 37: Bulk Legs

Day 37 was Bulk Legs. This workout is really getting to be something I kinda dread doing. It's not nearly as bad as the Build Legs though. The first section with the front and back lunges is really hard for me. My balance still sucks. I'm super slow doing these. I have to pause the DVD. It takes me so long to get through that section. I also have to pause during the side to side squat section towards the end. My back ends up getting a bit sore during the side to side lunge section too. One of the guys in the video is really annoying too. He makes way too much noise and his movements are just over exaggerated. I try to tune him out and not watch the screen, but when I start hurting and want to quit, he just annoys me, so then I'm in pain and annoyed which is just not a good combination. I've got to do this one a couple more times before getting into the next phase, but I still have to do it in the next phase too. It will only be once every other week though. 

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. I don't think I've upped the weights for any of the leg stuff. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the screen shot. I got 16 minutes of total activity on this one. That's more than the cardio workout. Crazy. 



1 comment:

  1. Kudos to this exceptional Beachbody Body Beast workout! Day 37 - Bulk Legs proved to be a challenging and rewarding experience. Best Travel Apps For IOS And Android The well-structured routine and encouraging guidance made it a standout session. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a powerful leg workout.

    ReplyDelete