Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 36: Bulk Chest


Day 36: Bulk Chest 

Day 36 was Bulk Chest. At some point, I realized that at the end of this week, I would only have six weeks left which meant I would be halfway done! This is one of the better workouts for me in this program. There aren't a lot of push ups and there's nothing that I find particularly challenging. My chest was a little sore the day after, but not bad at all. The first few weeks of Body Beast were really hard to get through. I was sore all the time, but that's pretty much leveled out. Leg day gets me a little sore and Back day gets my triceps a little sore (makes no sense, but whatever). Other than that, There hasn't been much DOMS since moving on to the Bulk section. I think that's a bit weird, but I'm happy to not be in continual pan. :) I did the decline push ups on the bench, but I wasn't on my toes that's for sure. I still haven't done a successful push up on my toes. I pretty much had my thighs on the bench and then did push ups like that. I've got way too much weight in my lower body. I can't have all of that pushing down on my arms. It's just not happening. 

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet for the workout. 



BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the BodyMedia screen shot for the workout. These always bum me out. One minute of total activity. I was drenched by the time I was done, but according to this, I only burned 101 calories in 30 minutes. For the most part, I can get over my irritation of this, but sometimes it just bugs me. I know the calorie burn has to be higher. 


No comments:

Post a Comment