Monday, February 2, 2015

Beachbody PiYo Mini Round Day 7: Drench


Day 7: Drench

Oh the dreaded Drench. This is the workout that I was least looking forward to. I did this one for the first time back on Day 25 of PiYo. I never wanted to do this workout again, but my husband said that I should do what was most challenging for me in the past to see how far I've come. It wasn't that bad with Les Mills Combat doing Power HIIT and Shock Plyo and when I did Sweat the other day it wasn't that bad. I actually thought to myself that I wasn't sure why I had disliked it so much the first time. I was optimistic about Drench. However, it didn't turn out quite as well as I had hoped. It started out pretty good. The lunging section in the beginning wasn't so bad. Even though Split Down Dog section wasn't that bad. Once I got to the Flow section, it was all over. I still got light headed when I went from High Lunge to Warrior 2. I still don't get why that happens. I actually fell over during one section of this. My thighs were just on fire for this whole section. I ended up taking a couple water breaks because I just couldn't hold the positions anymore. I didn't remember this one having burpees, but it did. There were burpees in so many of these workouts! I've got two more PiYo workouts to do and then my mini round is over.

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is the screen shot. I thought I would have had more activity minutes! I didn't expect any vigorous ones, but I thought I would get more total minutes. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment