Monday, February 2, 2015

Beachbody PiYo Mini Round Day 6: Strength Intervals


Day 6: Strength Intervals

I have to admit that this was one of the ones I wasn't really looking forward to. The first time I did this one, my plantar faciitis symptoms kicked into high gear the next day. I should do this with shoes on, but I just hate working out with shoes on. This one is called strength intervals, but it's more cardio intervals in my mind. This has a lot of cardio and a lot of bouncing around. In the past, the strength interval parts were pretty hard for me and I had to take breaks because my muscles hurt so bad, but this time, I kept at it. At the end, I wanted to die. This workout is pretty intense, but I made it through! The next day, my plantar faciitis symptoms were kicking up too. UGH! You can read a play by play of the workout on my Day 19 post for PiYo.

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is the screen shot. I got 9 minutes of vigorous! Woot Woot! I was pretty happy to see those on there because I thought I was going to tap into my activity points due to the pizza that I knew I would be having at the Super Bowl Party! So excited that I didn't have to tap into those points and the Patriots won the Super Bowl! They won a game while I was watching. That's just not normal for me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment