Monday, February 2, 2015

Beachbody PiYo Mini Round Day 5: Buns

Day 5: Buns

Day 5 of my mini round of PiYo was Buns. I did Buns for the first time back on Day 16 of my first round of PiYo. You can check out a play by play of the workout from my PiYo Day 16 post. I've enjoyed this workout in the past and I enjoyed it even more this time because I was better at it. I've never been a huge fan of lunges or squats, but that's mainly because I've just been so bad at them for so long. I'm a lot better at them now. I didn't have perfect form during this workout and I didn't get every rep in, but I didn't give up because my leg hurt too bad. I didn't take breaks like I did in the past. I pushed through and I did as many reps as I could in the time frame that she was doing them. I wasn't on pace with her, but I didn't stop. There were sooooooooooo many lunges and squats in this too! I'm actually surprised that I was able to move the next day. I did this on a Saturday and then went grocery shopping, By the end of the day, I was exhausted. My legs were screaming at me to just sit down! I felt pretty good about this workout. I was surprised to see how far I had come! 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here it is! There was a bunch of stuff on the floor for this one, so I'm not surprised to see only 15 minutes of activity. The device doesn't seem to like it when my arms stay still. I was still sweating and breathing heavy though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment