Monday, February 2, 2015

Beachbody PiYo Mini Round Day 4: Core



Day 4: Core

Day 4 of my mini round of PiYo was Core. I liked this workout during my first round of PiYo and I still like it. I'm a bit behind in posting this so I can't remember a lot of the details. I hate it when I get behind in posting the workouts. The first section with the stand up core stuff was hard. My balance isn't where it needs to be to be doing all of those moves. I'm getting better at some of it, but I'm still not where I need to be. I was pretty surprised that there were a couple times that I was able to pull myself up off the floor during the section where we are supposed to slowly lower down to the floor and then slowly come back up. I've always had to use an elbow in the past. I will admit though that I did pick up my feet off the floor a little bit to do it without touching my elbow down so I'm sure that's considered cheating too. I still suck at Beast and the kick throughs. I kinda just roll around on the floor during that section. It's not attractive at all. I did pretty well during the criss cross section. I was getting pretty good at that towards the end of my first round, but I'm pretty sure I was stronger at it this time. Overall, I was satisfied with my progress in this one. You can check out a play by play of the workout on my PiYo Day 10 post

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Core never looks very impressive on here. I was sweating and breathing heavy though. I felt it a bit the next day too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment