Saturday, January 17, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 20 Food


Day 20 Food

Breakfast: Shakeology with Greek yogurt and two oatmeal raisin banana cookies. 2 red, 1 yellow, 1/2 purple, 

Lunch: Big (not giant) salad with raisins and homemade dressing and 2 hard boiled eggs. 1 red, 2 green, 1 orange

Snack: Graze.com popcorn, 1 oatmeal raisin banana cookie. The popcorn isn't on the list, but I just don't care. I like my Graze.com snacks and I'm going to eat them. 1/4 purple, 1/2 yellow

Dinner: Lemon Almond Pesto over zucchini noodles with a chicken breast, and cheese. 1 green, 2 red, 2 teaspoons, 1 blue

Dessert: Homemade vanilla yogurt, peanut butter butter sandwich. 4 teaspoons, 2 yellow, 1/2 red

Totals

Green 3 - Red 5-1/2 - Yellow 3-1/2 - Purple 3/4 - Blue 1 - Orange 1 - Teaspoons 6 

I was low on my greens and my purples today. Life goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment