Saturday, January 17, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 19 Food

Day 19 Food

Breakfast: Shakeology with Greek yogurt, 3 teaspoons peanut butter, 2 banana oatmeal raisin cookies. (someone ate all of the bread and I needed some grains to keep me full) 2 red, 1/2 purple, 1 yellow, 3 teaspoons

Snack: Graze.com snack. I think it was Tropical Daiquiri. I know it's not part of the plan, but I just don't care.

Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs and an apple: 2 purple, 1 red

Lunch: Shepherd's Pie. 1 red, 1/2 green, 2 yellow

Snack: 2 oatmeal raisin banana cookies and green juice. 1 yellow, 1 purple, 3 green

Dinner: Giant salad with raisins and homemade dressing and a chicken breast. (I know I'm not supposed to have the raisins, but I'm okay) 2 red, 3 green, 1 orange

Dessert: Homemade frozen blueberry yogurt, 3 teaspoons peanut butter, cheese. 1 blue, 1/2 purple, 1/2 red, 3 teaspoons

Totals

Green 6-1/2 - Red 6-1/2 - Yellow 4 - Purple 4 - Blue 1 - Orange 1 - Teaspoons 6

No comments:

Post a Comment