Saturday, January 17, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 19 Cardio Fix


Day 19: Cardio Fix

Yesterday was Day 19 of the 21 Day Fix! So close to being done with my first round. It was Cardio Fix. I did this one for the first time on Day 5 of the 21 Day Fix. This is a challenging one for me. It's all about the cardio. There were no weights in this one. I'm not a huge fan of cardio that doesn't involve punching and kicking. I was determined to get through the cross jack section of this, but I failed. I made it through 40 seconds of the first round and 30 seconds of the second round. I didn't make it through all of the skaters while jumping either. I slowly started to modify them as time went on.  This wasn't one of my favorite parts of the 21 Day Fix, but I really liked the format and it made it a lot easier to get through. I was able to do the first 30 seconds of the Up and Downs. 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is the screen shot. I forgot to hit start on my phone so half of the warm up wasn't in this. Oopsy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment