Thursday, January 15, 2015

21 Fix Day 18 Food


Day 18 Food

Breakfast: Shakeology with yogurt and a peanut butter sandwich. 1 yellow, 2 red, 3 teaspoons

Snack: I had a Graze.com snack today. I had a protein flapjack. It was yummy. It's not part of the plan and I'm okay with that!

Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs and an apple. 2 purple, 1 red

Lunch: Shepherd's Pie. 1 red, 1/2 green, 2 yellow

PM Snack: 2 oatmeal, raisin, banana cookies and green juice. 3 green, 1 purple, 1 yellow

Dinner: A giant salad with raisins, homemade dressing and a chicken breast. 2 red, 3 green, 1 orange

Dessert: homemade blueberry yogurt, 3 teaspoons of peanut butter, cheese. 1/2 red, 1/2 purple, 3 teaspoons, 1 blue

Total

Red 6-1/2 - Green 6-1/2 - Yellow 4 - Purple 3-1/2 - Orange 1- Blue 1 - Teaspoons 6

I wasn't hungry again today. This meal plan is working for me as far as keeping the hunger at bay and getting me through the day. I didn't lose any weight yet this week, but I was retaining water for the beginning of the week and I have had way too much sodium in the shepherd's pie. I didn't think of the sodium content when I decided to make that stuff. UGH! I know I can't eat salt and still lose weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment