Thursday, January 15, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 18 Pilates Fix


Day 18: Pilates Fix

Today was Day 18 of the 21 Day Fix! Only three workouts left! Today was another day where I just didn't want to get out of bed. I needed the alarm to wake me up again and then I just laid there and procrastinated getting out of bed. I finally managed to get out of bed and then I sat on the couch playing with DuoLingo. Eventually, I got up and did the workout. This is my least favorite of the 7 workouts, but I don't dislike it. There are some really challenging parts of this workout, but I got through it. I was able to keep my legs moving during the whole leg segment that killed me on the first workout. You can read the play by play on my post about 21 Day Fix Day 4. I made it through the 60 second plank hold. I didn't make it through the plank hip drop thing. I did it on my knees and still needed a break. I didn't do so well with the 10 second plank 3 second rest either. My abs were just toast by then! 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is the screen shot. I'm not surprised about the lack of activity minutes since I never got off the floor. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment