Sunday, January 11, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 14 Yoga Fix


Day 14 Yoga Fix

Today was Day 14! I'm two weeks into this! I've only got one week left! Today was Yoga Fix. I wasn't a huge fan of this one the first time around, but the second time around it was better for me. I'm not sure if it was because my legs weren't so weak or if I was just in a different mindset, but I kinda liked it this time. It was nice having the strength moves in the beginning and then doing all of the stretching for the second half. I'm still amazed at how much more flexible I'm getting. I haven't been doing much foam rolling and the only Yoga I've done in the last two weeks is Yoga Fix today and last Sunday, but I got more stretch in my straddle stretches today. I might actually be able to kiss my knee someday! 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is the screen. It's yoga so I wasn't expecting much as far as a calorie burn. 



No comments:

Post a Comment