Sunday, January 11, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 14 Food


Day 14 

Today was day 14 of the 21 Day Fix. I had the day off from work which is always scary! I woke up at about 7:30 and got a late start to eating which means I didn't get all of my food in. Oh well. 

Breakfast: Yogurt and oatmeal parfait with raspberries. This was an experiment that didn't go so well. I managed to choke this whole thing down, but it took some effort. 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 purple

Lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs and an apple. 2 purple, 1 red

PM Snack: Small salad with homemade vinaigrette dressing. I put some shredded carrots in there and didn't do any raisins. This was another new thing for me. I hate vinegar, but I need to learn to like it. I've forced myself to like yogurt, so I'm sure I can force myself to like vinegar. 2 Green, 1 Orange

Dinner: Shepherd's Pie totally homemade! I even used a gravy recipe from Beachbody's website. 2 red, 1 green, 3 yellow

Dessert: Shakeology with green yogurt, 6 teaspoons of peanut butter, cheddar cheese. I drank my green juice too just so I could get all 6 of my greens. 2 Red, 6 teaspoons, 1 Blue, 3 Greens, 1/2 purple

Total

Green 6 - Red 6 - Purple 31/2 - Yellow 4 - Orange 1 - Blue 1 - Teaspoons 6 

I was short on my greens so I drank some green juice with dessert. Dessert turned into this huge meal. I'm pretty sure that wasn't exactly a great plan to have that much food before dinner, but oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment