Monday, January 12, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 15 Total Body Cardio


Day 15: Total Body Cardio

Today was Day 15 which was Total Body Cardio. This is the workout that made my hurt for four days the first time I did it! If you want to read a play by play of the workout, check out my post from Day 1 of the 21 Day Fix. The second time I did it went much better. This was my third and final time with this workout for this round of 21 Day Fix. I'm not doing the doubles week. I thought about it and I have a room that I could use for it, but I'm enjoying my 30 minute workouts. I'm enjoying seeing results and I don't want to mess with it. Plus, I don't really have time at night to relax as it is so I don't want more stress.

I was hoping that I would be able to do the Surrenders without modifying them, but it didn't work out as planned. I was able to do the right leg without modifying, but the left leg just didn't work. I still held the weights, but I had to use my elbow on my knee to get the lift. I was also really hoping to make it through a full minute of the scissor leg thing, but not so much. I made it about 30 seconds and then just couldn't do it anymore!

Today was my first day using my new workout room! We've got a nice cushioned floor, a bunch of fans and the TV with DVD player. Love it!

BodyMedia Screen Shot

I'm bummed cuz I forgot to set up my BodyMedia workout tab on my phone! Grrrrrrr! I did a screen shot of the website though so you can see the workout arc. I got out of the habit of doing these with PiYo. I tried to do them with I started 21 Day Fix, but I kept forgetting.


Want to Learn More? Watch the Video!

No comments:

Post a Comment