Monday, January 12, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 15 Food


Day 15 Food

Today was Day 15! I'm so close to being done with this round! 

Breakfast: Shakeology with yogurt, 3 teaspoons peanut butter, 1 slice of Dave's killer Bread. 2 red, 1 yellow, 3 teaspoons

Snack: Honey almonds with pretzels from Graze.com. It's not part of the plan, but I don't care. It wasn't hat many calories.

Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs and an apple. 1 red, 2 purple

Lunch: Shepherd's Pie. 2 yellow, 1/2 green, 1 red

Snack: Banana, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and green juice. 3 green, 1/4 purple, 1 yellow. (My cookies were pretty small today)

Dinner: Giant salad with a raisins and a chicken breast and homemade dressing. 2 red, 3 green, 1 orange

Dessert: 3 teaspoons peanut butter, blueberry frozen yogurt, cheese. 1 blue, 3 teaspoons, 1/2 purple, 1/2 red

Totals

Green - 6-1/2 - Red 6 - Purple - 3-1/4 - Yellow 4 - Orange 1 - Blue 1 - Teaspoons 6

I changed things up a bit today and went with shepherd's pie for lunch and a salad for dinner. I also had the peanut butter sandwich at breakfast. I think that really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment