Saturday, January 10, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 13 Food


Day 13 Food

Today was Saturday and I didn't have to work. I did have grocery shopping to do though. That always messes with my schedule. During the week, I have set times that I do things, but on grocery day, it all gets messed up. 

Breakfast: Shakeology and homemade yogurt. 2 red

Lunch: Turkey taco meat with beans, corn and rice. I didn't put cheese on it this time because I knew I needed to save my cheese for dinner. 2 red, 3 yellow. 

Snack: Apple and 2 hard boiled eggs. 1 red, 2 purple

Dinner: Cauliflower pizza, peanut butter sandwich with 1 slice of Dave's Killer Bread. 1 yellow, 3 teaspoons, 1 green, 1 blue,

Snack: Peanuts, homemade frozen yogurt double dose, 3 teaspoons peanut butter. 3 teaspoons, 1 orange, 1 purple, 1 red

Totals

Green 1 - Red 6 - Yellow 4 - Purple 3 - Orange 1 - Blue 1 - Teaspoons 6

I failed miserably on my greens today! I should have done some juicing, but I just wasn't in the mood for it. I'm okay with that though. I didn't have all of my purple either, but I'm not upset about being low on my fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment