Saturday, January 10, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 13 Dirty 30


Day 13: Dirty 30

Today was Dirty 30! I'll be honest, I didn't remember anything from this workout from last week. Apparently, my memory sucks. Maybe I could do P90 and repeating workouts in one week. I'm learning so much about  myself doing these Beachbody programs! I'm really loving 21 Day Fix! The workouts are only 30 minutes. I haven't had a rest day in 13 days and it doesn't matter. I have one week and 1 day left for this round. It seems to be going very quickly. 

I like that this workout has you going up and down and up and down. It follows the same format with 60 seconds of work and about 20 seconds of rest. Each round seemed to have one move standing up and then one on the floor. I kinda liked that. The up and down adds a bit more of a calorie burn to the workout. This one had a lot of compound exercises in it. For example, we did chest flys with leg raises and sumo squats with upright rows. You burn more calories and you hit more muscles in such a short time. I really like this workout. It didn't have anything that I hated in it! Woot Woot! My favorite move was in the last round. We were standing up with our feet a little wider than hip width. We had weights in one hand and we lowered it down to our knee. We were supposed to keep our hips still for this. I'm not sure why I like this one so much, but I do. The first round was a bit too easy though so I grabbed a 5 pound weight and a 10 pound and held them together in one hand. 

Tomorrow is Yoga Fix! It will be the end of week two. I'm pretty bummed, but so far this week, I haven't lost any weight. This week was a bit rough for me though. I've been hungry most of the week and I was a bit light headed at times. I'm trying to mix up my food for next week and hope that I'll lose some weight. I lost five pounds last week, so I'm pretty happy about that, but I was hoping to hit 10 pounds for my 21 days! 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

I thought I would have had more total activity for this, but oh well. I'm happy to see any vigorous minutes. It didn't feel like there was much vigorous stuff so I was surprised by those two minutes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment