Friday, January 9, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 12 Food


Day 12 Food

I woke up and discovered that I had no yogurt. I was super bummed! I love my Shakeology Frosting in the morning! I had to mix my Shakeology with milk. Milk is one of the things that I'm only supposed to have a couple times a week and it takes away a yellow container. UGH! 

Breakfast: Peanut butter on a slice of Dave's Killer Bread. Milk and Shakeology. 2 yellow, 1 red, 3 teaspoons

Snack: Graze.com Cherry Fudge Sundae. This wasn't part of the 21 Day Fix, but I'm not giving up my Graze snacks. It's just not happening.

AM Snack: 2 eggs, 1 apple. 2 purple, 1 red

Lunch: Giant salad with raisins, a chicken breast and my homemade salad dressing. 1 orange, 1 red, 4 green and the raisins are a cheat. 

PM Snack: Green juice and 2 banana raisin oatmeal cookies. 1 purple, 3 green

Dinner: Left over steak and half of a burger, carrots and potatoes. 2 yellow, 1 green, 2 red, 

Dessert: Peanut Butter an homemade blueberry frozen yogurt (double dose). 3 teaspoons, 1 purple, 1 red

Totals

Green 8 - Red 6 - Purple 4 - Yellow 4 - Orange 1 - Blue 0 - Teaspoons 6

I went over on greens which is totally fine with me. No one ever got fat eating the stuff that goes in the green containers. I was short a red for breakfast so I went with some extra frozen yogurt for dessert! I skipped the blue container today since I drank full fat milk with the Shakeology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment