Friday, January 9, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 12 Cardio Fix


Day 12 Cardio Fix

Today was Day 12 of 21 Day Fix. I'm more than halfway done with this round! That's pretty awesome! I wasn't sure how this was going to go with no rest days for 21 days and the same workouts for three weeks. This was my second time doing this workout. I'll be honest, I didn't remember most of it! I knew it had burpees, but then as we went on and I didn't get to the burpees, I started to think that I was wrong and the burpees were in Dirty 30. This one did have burpees though. Oh I remembered the skaters too. Other than that, it was almost like doing a new workout! Once we got to each move, I was like, "Oh yeah. I remember this."

I tried really hard to get through all 60 seconds of the cross jacks without modifying it, but I just couldn't do it. I bailed about about 40 seconds in. The second round was even worse. I'm really hoping that next week, I can make it through all 60 seconds! This time, I tried the Up and Down in the full push up position. I lasted about 30 seconds. I'm not a huge fan of cardio, but this is a decent cardio workout. I like that we work for 60 seconds and then rest! If you want to read a play by play of the workout, check out my post from 21 Day Fix Day 5 Cardio Fix.

BodyMedia Screen Shot

I got 19 minutes of total activity and 9 minutes of vigorous activity. That's two minutes less on the total activity as last time and the same amount of vigorous. I'm not really sure how that makes sense, but whatever. I got through 40 seconds of cross jacks before modifying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment