Thursday, January 8, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 11 Food


Day 11 Food

Today was Day 11. I didn't think I would manage to stick with this diet this long, but maybe it's working for me because I'm not actually following the plan as strictly as I should be. I still lost 5 pounds last week thought, so who cares. Today, I cheated a little more than intended, but it was my own bad planning that led me here. I had planned  my dinners for the week, but I wanted hubby to try a new steak, so he cooked it and I had told him I wanted carrots and potatoes to go with it, but I didn't buy the carrots. Oopsy. I got tired of being hungry so I added something to my morning food hoping that it would help things. It did!

Breakfast: Shakeology with Greek yogurt, peanut butter with one slice of Dave's Killer Bread. 2 Red, 3 teaspoons, 1 yellow

Snack: Graze.com Fruit and Seed Flapjack. This isn't part of the diet, but I don't care. I'm not giving up my Graze snacks. 

Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 apple. 2 purple, 1 red 

Lunch: Giant Salad with raisins (not on the diet oh well), chicken breast, and homemade salad dressing. 1 orange, 1 red, 4 green

PM Snack: 2 banana oatmeal raisin cookies and my green juice. 3 green, 1 yellow, 1 purple,

Dinner: Steak, corn, tater tots (yeah I know, not on the plan, but it is potato and I can eat those). 2 red, 3 yellow

Dessert: 3 teaspoons of peanut butter, blueberry frozen yogurt. 3 teaspoons, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 red

Totals

Green 7 - Red 6 - Purple 3-1/2 - Yellow 5 - Orange 1 - Teaspoons 6 - Blue 0

I opted to skip the blue since I had butter on the corn and that's not part of the plan so I gave up the cheese since it's also a dairy fat. I went over on my yellow, but I'm okay with that. Today looks like a really bad food day though since I had a snack I shouldn't have, I ate raisins in my salad and shouldn't have, I had butter that I shouldn't have, I had tater tots that I shouldn't have and I went over on my yellow. Looking at what I ate though, I just can't be upset about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment