Thursday, January 8, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 11 Pilates Fix


Day 11: Pilates Fix

Today was Day 11! I thought I was going to be very sore after Lower Fix yesterday, but I wasn't. I can definitely feel that I worked out yesterday, but it was more of a weakness in my leg muscles than a pain. I wasn't really looking forward to this workout because of the one leg section with all the tapping and circles. I honestly couldn't remember much else about this workout. If you want to see the play by play of the workout, check out my post from Day 4 of 21 Day Fix Pilates Fix

I managed to get through just about everything in this workout. I had a hard time with some of them including the ab section with the scissor leg stuff, but I just took it slow and got through it. I didn't make it through all of the plank stuff. There was one 60 second hold that I managed to do. I had to go to my knees for some of the plank stuff. The hip drop thing was just plain ugly. The part that I was worried about (the leg section), wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. My legs were burning really bad and it was hard to keep going, but I managed to pull through. 

Tomorrow is Cardio Fix. I honestly can't remember anything about Cardio Fix other than the Skaters. It will be interesting to see how that one goes for the second go around.

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is my screen shot. I wasn't expecting any vigorous activity minutes, but I thought I might get some activity minutes. Oh well! I know I got a good calorie burn even though this doesn't reflect it. You can't sweat as much as I did and not get a good burn.


No comments:

Post a Comment