Wednesday, January 7, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 10 Food


Day 10 Food

Today was Day 10 of the 21 Day Fix! It was a rough day. I was hungry for pretty much the whole day. I usually have one day a week where I'm just ravenous and today was it. As I sit here writing this, I'm starving again. The only thing left to eat is my frozen yogurt and my peanut butter. I'm going to go to sleep hungry and wake up hungry. Tomorrow, I have a plan to shift some of my food to earlier in the day. Maybe if I eat more early, I won't be hungry. 


Breakfast: Shakeology with Greek Yogurt.  2 red

AM Snack: Graze.com Lemon Drizzle Flapjack (super yummy, but not on my meal plan and I don't care!)

Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs and an apple - 1 red, 2 purple

Lunch: A giant salad with raisins(not on the plan, but don't care), homemade salad dressing and a chicken breast. 1 red, 4 green, 1 orange

PM Snack: 2 banana oatmeal raisin cookies and my green juice. 1 yellow, 1 purple, 4 green,

Dinner: Turkey taco meat with beans, corn, quinoa, and cheese. 1 blue, 2 red, 3 yellow

Dessert: 6 teaspoons peanut butter, 1 slice Dave's Killer Bread, frozen blueberry yogurt. 6 teaspoons, 1/2 purple, 1/2 red

Totals

Green 7 - Red 6-1/2 - Yellow 5 - Purple 3 - Blue 1 - Orange 1 - Teaspoons 6

I think I did my math wrong yesterday on my red. I suck at that part. I felt a little funny today. My head just wasn't quite right. I'm not sure what happened, but I wasn't digging. I was also (and still am) crazy thirsty. I normally don't finish my water bottle between breaks, but today, I was finished with it pretty quickly and kept sucking on it trying to get any last little bit possible. I just finished off another bottle. I'm afraid to drink too much more right now because it's so close to bed. I don't want to be up every hour peeing tonight! I hate when that happens. I just decided that I'm going to eat a peanut butter sandwich instead of just my peanut butter out of the jar. That will put me over on my yellow, but I'm so hungry that I just don't care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment