Wednesday, January 7, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 10 Lower Fix


Day 10: Lower Fix

Today was Lower Fix. I did Lower Fix for the first time last Wednesday and I'll do it for the last time (this round) next Wednesday. Last time I did this one, I was in a heap of pain. My quads were killing me so I went kinda easy on this workout. I didn't realize how easy I went with it though. Last week, I thought the workout was a bit easy, but today, I changed my mind! This thing was crazy intense! So much lunging and squatting! I did better this week though. I was able to get through everything except the split squats and the bonus fire hydrant thing. For the Split Squats, I had to take a break at about the 30 second mark on both sides. For the Fire Hydrant thing at the end, I was able to do the first leg until about the 45 second mark. The second leg was a different story! I lasted about 10 seconds before I needed a break. I then took a break like every 10 seconds or less possibly. I think my second leg was so hard because that leg was supporting me during the first leg. Hopefully, I'll do this one a bit better next week, but OMG it was crazy! I'm pretty sure my legs are going to be sore tomorrow. I kinda wish this program was more than three weeks! I like the workouts, but once my three weeks is up, I've got to move on to Pump! 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is the screen shot. I'm actually surprised that I got a minute of vigorous activity. It probably was the warm up. I'm not really sure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment