Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Review of Graze.com Box 56

What it is and why I get it


Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You pay them $6.49 and they send you four perfectly portioned snacks that are uber awesome. You don't get to pick the snacks you get, but you can tell them which you like, which you love, which you'd like to try and which you never want ever. The people who work there are some. They helped me set up a custom option for my boxes. I was only allowed to get them every other week in the beginning, but they let me get them every week after I emailed them. When they opened it up so you could get more than one box, they had them set as every week or every other, but they set me up a custom every fourth week box. I needed the extra box once a month because I need one snack per day at work and the boxes only have four snacks. They set me up with one every four weeks! It's awesome. Although, right now I'm swimming in snacks because I took a lot of time off from work and I keep them at work. I need to get caught up, but I'm doing the 21 Day Fix so I'm not even supposed to eat these! Oopsy.

The Packaging

The snacks are in rigid plastic containers with peel away plastic film lids. The containers are placed in this paperboard box. 


Triple Berry Smoothie

This has mini strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and bananas. I didn't like the bananas in the beginning, but now they are like candy to me. I adore the mini strawberries too. Love these!


Popcorn

This is lightly salted microwave popcorn. It's super yummy. You have to stay with it in the microwave though. You need to listen for when it stops popping. Don't use your popcorn setting! You'll burn it and burned popcorn is no bueno. 


Tropical Daiquiri

This has green mango, lime raisins and pineapple. I love the mango. The pineapple is super yummy too. I adore raisins in general. In the beginning, I wasn't a fan of the pineapple, but it really is like candy now. I don't need chocolates and stuff like that. Just give me some dried fruit! Nature's Candy!


Scrumptions Blueberry Swirl

This has blueberry yogurt raisins, raspberry cranberries and black currants. I really like this snack! I probably shouldn't eat the blueberry yogurt raisins because I'm sure it's loaded with sugar, but I don't really care! 


Nutrition Facts

Here are the nutrition facts for the snacks. You can see the ingredients list, allergen information and expiration dates as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment