Monday, November 17, 2014

Graze.com Review of Box 49

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. They send you awesome snacks once a week or every other week or whatever custom settings you set up. I have one for each week and one for every fourth week. I love these things! I'm almost to 50 boxes! If you use a referral code when you sign up, you'll get your first and fifth boxes free and I'll get $1.00 off my next box or I can donate it to their farming school. I've donated them all so far. So use my code and help the world! Woot Woot.

The Packaging

Each snack comes in a rigid plastic container with a peel away plastic film lid. They are packaged up in a paperboard box. The top image changes periodically. During July, the outside of the box had the American flag on it. I hope they do something fun for other holidays. 


Eleanor's Apple Crumble

This had apples, raisins and cinnamon honey almonds. When I started getting these, I wasn't fond of the dried apples, but now I really like them. I'm not sure if they are putting more sugar on them now or if they found better apples. This was pretty yummy. I like the honey almonds too! Raisins always rock too.  


Apple Cosmo

This had apples, lime raisins and cranberries. Again with the dried apples. I liked them in this, but in the past I didn't. The rest is great. What bad could you say about raisins and cranberries! 


Florentine

This had Belgian dark chocolate, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. I loved the chocolate. Don't really get this as a snack, but hubby thought it was a good combination. I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin seeds in general. 


Summer Berry Flapjack

This was a rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry infused cranberries. SUPER YUMMY. Love Love Love the flapjacks. Did I mention that I love flapjacks! 


Nutritional Content

Here is the nutritional card that came with the box. 



No comments:

Post a Comment