Sunday, October 5, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 34


Day 34: Buns

I skipped buns on Saturday and took a rest day. It was supposed to be a big hike day, but the closer we got the more hunters we saw. We decided we didn't want to be near people who were potentially mixing alcohol with long range weaponry. We bailed on the hike, but since everyone was already awake, I lost my workout time. I couldn't do it in the afternoon because we were driving the boy back home. We didn't get home until after 6:00 and we still needed to eat. The day was pretty much shot. Soooooooo, the plan was to do two workouts on Sunday. I did Buns first thing in the morning. Then I sat on my buns and contemplated doing Strength Intervals right away or waiting until the afternoon. My belly started to act up so I decided to push Strength Intervals off until the afternoon. I left the house and ran some errands. When I got back I did some editing. At about 4:00, I got up to do Strength Intervals and decided that my body really wasn't in the mood for more squats and lunges, so I bailed. I'll do Strength Intervals tomorrow! Then Tuesday will be Drench which will be Monday's workout. Then Wednesday will be Buns and Core. I'll get caught up on Wednesday! I have Drench twice this week! UGH!

Okay so the workout today was awesome! I've been really blah about PiYo lately because I just feel like I'm doing the same stuff over and over and over and over again! Friday I did Core which made me feel better because it's so much different than the other workouts. Today I did Buns which also renewed my love of PiYo since Buns is quite a bit different as well. All of the squats and lunges really killed my legs and I needed to take some breaks, but I didn't have to do that Down Dog sequence! Maybe it's just that Down Dog sequence that puts me off. I thought it was all the squatting and lunging, but this thing was loaded with squats and lunges and I really liked it. My legs are going to hurt so bad tomorrow, but it's okay! I have this workout once in each of the remaining three weeks! I have something to look forward to! 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Not too terribly impressive, but none of these are with PiYo, and I'm okay with that! 



Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page




PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment