Sunday, October 5, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 33


Day 33: Rest Day

Okay so Day 33 was supposed to be a rest day. However, I took my rest day on Wednesday because I had a doctor's appointment. My days this week have been a bit messed up. I'm trying to adjust to my husband's new schedule and I had a doctor's appointment that through my own schedule off kilter. Plus we were planning a hike on Saturday so that prompted me to rearrange my already messed up schedule for PiYo. 

I got to sleep in on my rest day! I really do miss having a rest day midweek and setting my alarm clock for an hour later! I really enjoyed that part of Les Mills Combat. Since I did the least intense version of hat program, I got two rest days each week until towards the end of the program. I don't think I need to rest days with PiYo, but just getting to sleep in one day midweek was pretty nifty! Other than sleeping, nothing really went well on my rest day. I had that doctor's appointment and I couldn't eat because I was having bloodwork done. Once I got to eat, I didn't make the best choice and I ended up feeling really cruddy. I still had my Shakeology, but even that seemed to really make things icky for me. I was pretty much dizzy most of the morning. I didn't start to feel better until I had my hard boiled eggs. All that protein seemed to help. The guys at work thought I was going to pass out before I ate the eggs. 

The next day's workout didn't go so well either. I just felt drained in the middle of it. I gave up sooner than I normally would have. I felt like I had bonked.

I forgot to post about my rest day, but I didn't want to go back and renumber my posts. It didn't really dawn on me that the days were messed up until I got to Sunday and realized that by the end of today, I should be on Day 35 so it's 5 full weeks, but that wasn't going to happen with my current number system. It took me a little bit to figure out just what happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment