Sunday, October 5, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 32


Day 32: Core

Friday should have been a rest day, but I took my rest day on Wednesday because of my doctor's appointment. I did Core on Friday instead of Wednesday. 

I really liked this workout. I'm not sure how I felt about it the first couple of times I did it, but I really liked it this time. I've been kinda blah about PiYo lately because I feel like all of the workouts blend together. There isn't anything specific that stands out in any single workout. The warm ups are basically the same and the workouts themselves seem to have the same moves in varying speeds. Sweat and Drench move a lot faster. Strength Intervals is different, but since I'm not a fan of that workout, it doesn't stand out in a good way. Core is much different than the others. The warm up is different, the workout is different and the cool down is different. I usually hate doing Criss Cross (or bicycles), but I'm getting stronger and they are less obnoxious than flailing around while trying to keep up with her in Drench and Sweat. 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Another rather unimpressive screen shot, but I still felt good after doing it! 


Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page



PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment