Wednesday, February 17, 2021

iFit Trainer Meet and Greet Temae Beach Fartlek Run, Moorea, French Polynesia Elyse Miller

Today is Wednesday and I did this walk on Monday. This was part of the iFit Trainer Meet and Greet Challenge. If I do all 8 of them in the month of February, I get a magnet. LOL. Yes the magnet is my motivation. Although, I'm only doing this because I joined the challenge in error and I can't bring myself to just skip them. 

Most of them have been runs, but I'm just walking them. This trainer was actually new to me. The first few were with people I had seen before, but after I got through that, they have been new to me. I was not a huge fan of this workout or the trainer. She was running on the side of the road. It was a busyish road and the side was pretty narrow. She also looked like she was running on uneven ground. She kept saying she almost stepped on a crab. She was way too chipper for me. She did a lot of, "Let's go, let's go, let's go." She also chanted, "Come on, come on, come on." 

My grid is a bit weird because I was apparently too slow hitting the buttons so it looks like I went down to like 2.0 a few times. This was an interval walk. There were three rounds of four intervals. I think I did 2.7, 2.8, 2.9 and 3 for my work for the first one and then 2.8, 2.9, 3.0 and 3.0 for the second and then 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8. We were going uphill at 7% incline during the last section. I wasn't going to be going too fast during that mess. 

I felt good during the 3.0 MPH sections. I was pretty surprised. None of them lasted too terribly long though. My back hurt a little bit, but my feet didn't go numb so that was good. I don't have much else to say about this other than, I won't be looking for more workouts from this trainer which seems to be what I keep saying about these people. I much prefer them to talk about the area and not focus on the workout, but it's hard with interval walks to be able to do that. They're also running so it's harder for them to focus on giving me a lecture on the local history. 

Oh well. I'm running out of time so I'm going to wrap this up. I got out of work late and my computer took like 10 minutes to turn on. I still have two other posts to write, but those will wait, again. Oh I did try to find this workout to show what she did with it, but I could not find it.  


My Walk


No comments:

Post a Comment